Our many years of experience has resulted in many happy two and four legged clients. Here is a selection of feedback – click on each of the titles below to read full testimonials.
What people say…
- Justin was brilliant!April 10, 2017 - 4:43 pm
Justin was brilliant. Thank you so much. He has cured all our dogs issues in minutes. Things will be different from here on. Thank you again, will be recommending your services to all. Thanks… Karen
- You won’t regret it!March 20, 2017 - 10:55 am
Both my puppy and I had a ball. It isn’t our first puppy but I still learnt so much. At the same time I also did the free puppy preschool at our usual vet and there was such a huge difference in quality. Justin was awesome in every way. Do puppy preschool with Justin. You […]
- Expertise in all things “puppy”March 20, 2017 - 10:52 am
We had Justin and Michelle visit our home and we are so please with their expertise in all things “puppy”. We feel very well equipped to settle out pup in and teach her good manners easily and simply. The home visit is really world the time as a short cut to having a happy and […]
- I gained confidence with my dogJune 13, 2016 - 10:15 am
Thank you so much for all your help, support and guidance. Justin, I really can not thank you enough! A little while ago my dog started showing signs of aggression. The issue became out of control when one day he attacked someone who came to the house. He is a 70kg dog. It was terrifying. […]
- Where’s Wally…February 22, 2016 - 3:56 pm
…that was the $10,000,000 question..our adopted Labradoodle Wally had issues getting around the house… he was always getting “stuck” unable to move down hallways and stairways without us assisting him.. after consultanting our vet who was unable to offer any medical advice. A friend recommended Leah, as they’d had amazing result with their dog. We […]
- Willingness to helpJanuary 11, 2016 - 1:33 pm
Justin Jordan, you are truly Australia’s very own Dog Whisperer. You got right in one hour that which I’ve been struggling with for five years. Can’t thank you enough!
- Australia’s dog whisperer!May 26, 2015 - 1:59 pm
Justin Jordan, you are truly Australia’s very own Dog Whisperer. You got right in one hour that which I’ve been struggling with for five years. Can’t thank you enough!
- Our puppy loved puppy schoolMarch 2, 2015 - 4:20 pm
Justin gives lots of excellent tips and advice, but most of all the puppies just enjoy every moment. Monty has developed so much in just 4 weeks. Well done Justin, and thanks for everything.
- An experienced dog whispererFebruary 26, 2015 - 8:16 am
Justin is a very positive person and his training methods are kind, fair, effective, fun and designed to reinforce a healthy relationship between owners and dogs. A caring, compassionate ‘dog whisperer’. He really does talk to them!
- The best thing that could happen to your dogFebruary 24, 2015 - 8:34 am
Justin’s wonderful way with dogs, and the joy that dogs bring him is evident in everything “dog” that he is a part of. Cannot speak highly enough of Justin – simply the best thing that could ever happen to your dog.
- My puppy’s behaviour is improvingFebruary 22, 2015 - 12:10 pm
After 4 weeks of puppy pre-school I have noticed my puppy’s behaviour improving and I’m learning how to train him well. Thank you Justin for all your help and answering every question I had. Highly recommend Justin to anyone who is looking for a puppy preschool class or to get some assistance with dog training.
- Highly recommended!February 19, 2015 - 3:40 pm
We took our puppy to pre-school to get some training and socialisation. Justin was incredibly helpful, far beyond our expectations. At the beginning of the classes, our pup was incredibly shy and hiding from the other pups chasing her. At the end of the classes, she was the one doing the chasing and having so much fun playing.
- Puppy school was a great experienceFebruary 17, 2015 - 7:52 am
Puppy school was a great experience. I highly recommend it – not only was Louie able to socialise with other puppies in a safe environment, but as a new pet owner I learnt so much and never felt uncomfortable asking for help. Justin is professional and his love of dogs shines through!
- Very simple, gentle training strategiesFebruary 13, 2015 - 7:02 am
Justin has a great calming energy which immediately reflects on the state of our dogs. It was truly remarkable seeing them so calm and content with him around. Very simple and gentle strategies that have worked tremendously. Thank you for always being available, even many months onwards for follow up questions.
- Happy puppy = happy ownerFebruary 11, 2015 - 5:49 pm
Half an hour of basic, gentle training made a world of difference!!! Wow! 14 months of bad habits gone in less than an hour! Worth every penny.
- Puppy school course is full of great infoFebruary 7, 2015 - 7:45 am
Justin kindly agreed to help me out with my Vet Nursing studies, so I could attend puppy pre-school classes. The course is chock-a-block with great info but there’s plenty of time for puppy interaction too. I learnt SO much in just four short weeks from Justin. I’m impressed by his knowledge of all things canine, but it’s his passion that really shines through!
- Patient, professional help with dog behaviour issuesFebruary 6, 2015 - 8:02 am
Justin’s kind and professional approach to our dogs was truly impressive. Our dogs instantly seemed to respect and respond to him. It was like their long lost pack leader had come home – he truly is “Australia’s Dog Whisperer”. Our Vet was right, the difference he can make with your dogs is amazing.
- Wow! Results need to be seen to be believedFebruary 2, 2015 - 4:00 pm
Justin is a true wonder to dogs and owners alike. Although not a dog owner, I have personally witnessed the results of his dedication to dogs big and small. Humans enjoy his puppy school just as much as the puppies do, and results need to be seen to be believed. I don’t think Justin has a job, just days filled doing what he is passionate about!
- Master Dog TrainerJanuary 31, 2015 - 5:08 pm
Justin Jordan is friendly, honest, hard working, courteous and professional. His knowledge and understanding of our canine friends is unquestionable. Justin uses simple, effective and proven, positive reinforcement methods. He is assertive and empathetic to the individual needs of each client, human and canine, and is always available for assistance and advice.
- Positive beginnings with puppy pre-schoolJanuary 28, 2015 - 7:30 am
Justin’s puppy classes were a wonderful way for our family to get life with our new dog off to a great start. Classes were entertaining and engaging for both hound and human, and despite having had dogs before, we all learnt something new that we found very helpful in managing our new pooch.
- Justin has a wonderful, calm mannerJanuary 25, 2015 - 4:01 pm
We recently took our puppy to Puppy Preschool with Justin. As a family we learnt much about how to care for and train our dog. Justin has a wonderful, calm manner towards the puppies and their owners.
- The Brisbane ‘dog whisperer’January 22, 2015 - 4:00 pm
Justin Jordan is amazing – he helped me more than I ever thought imaginable with a very distressed and anxious rescue dog. My dog is now the most perfect of companions, all thanks to Justin. In my family, we call him ‘the dog whisperer’.
- Brisbane’s best dog trainerJanuary 14, 2015 - 9:22 am
Justin has an unfathomable insight into dogs. With his very special approach to canine behaviour modification: a combination of warmth, gentleness, love and tasty liver treats (!), he’ll have your loved one sorted out in no time. If you truly want the best trainer available for your beloved dog or puppy, contact Jordan Dog Training.
- Teaching us how to be better puppiesJanuary 11, 2015 - 2:20 pm
Just had a fantastic in-house training session with Justin to teach us how to be better puppies. Learned lots and are more confident we can do better by our dog Loki. Thanks Justin, we really appreciate it.
- Invaluable advice – thank you JustinJanuary 7, 2015 - 2:10 pm
I would like to extend my sincere gratitude and thanks to Justin. I called intending to need his consulting services; instead he gave me helpful advice and assistance on the phone. He was very kind and knowledgeable. It is great to see there are still people who truly enjoy what they do, and do it without just seeing the bottom line.
- Puppy Preschool is a must-have for puppies and ownersJanuary 5, 2015 - 8:01 am
If you’re thinking of bypassing puppy preschool, DON’T. Call Justin and talk to him about your pup. You will be so glad you invested in puppy preschool and even happier once you see Justin around the dogs. You’ll learn more than you ever thought possible.
- Amazing – Justin knows dogs so wellDecember 29, 2014 - 10:58 am
We took our German Shepard puppy Digger to Justin for puppy school when we first got him. Justin is a book of knowledge about all things dogs. He is very helpful and every night would stay back to offer and help people who had questions about their puppies.
- Wonderful atmosphere at puppy preschoolDecember 26, 2014 - 10:55 am
Justin, my son and I wish to thank you for the amount of information you shared, and for the wonderful atmosphere you created each week at puppy preschool. We learned a lot and thoroughly enjoyed it. We look forward to some more obedience training with you once Darcy is fully immunised and that little bit older.
- We all learned so much at puppy schoolDecember 23, 2014 - 10:53 am
Thank you so much for sharing your extensive knowledge of puppies with us, Karen! It was such a pleasure attending the puppy pre-school and we all learned so much! Banksy is on the path of becoming one amazing rottie thanks to you!
- Our puppy doesn’t demolish the place any more!December 5, 2014 - 12:06 pm
Have to say, you put a lot of things into perspective at puppy preschool and at the home lesson you gave us. We can now take our Rottie Griffin to cafes and have him inside the house without demolishing the place… The only question I have is how do you keep your lawn looking so good?!
- RIP Dug & Thank You JustinDecember 2, 2014 - 12:15 pm
Our beloved Dug died on Saturday when he choked on an uncooked turkey bone. Because our time with him was so short, all of our memories of him are so precious and I wanted you to know that our time at puppy school with you rates as some of our most favourite. They make us laugh even in the midst of all our tears.
- A much more confident puppy since pre-schoolNovember 30, 2014 - 1:15 pm
I thoroughly enjoyed all four nights conducted by Justin and so did Yuzuki. She is a much more confident puppy and I have learnt so much under Justin’s expert training.
- Justin helps our foster dogsNovember 14, 2014 - 5:10 pm
Today we had the pleasure of working with top dog trainer Justin Jordan, who has been helping people and dogs and rescue groups in the Brisbane area for many many years. His expert advice and generous nature have helped many of our dogs foster into their forever homes.
- Puppy school was awesomeNovember 14, 2014 - 9:48 am
I attended Justin’s puppy school with one of my foster BFR puppies and he was awesome. In those four lessons I learned so much to take home with me, to help not only Phoenix but the foster dogs that followed him.
- The dog and cat are best friendsNovember 12, 2014 - 10:56 am
I had someone wanting to adopt a cat and they were worried about how their dog would go accepting the fur sibling. On my advice they called Justin, who took the time to go through everything with them. The dog and cat are now best of friends!
- Helping our best friendsNovember 10, 2014 - 11:09 am
Thanks so much for taking the time to help with all the dogs at Best Friends Rescue who need extra training. It’s giving them the opportunity to live a life of happiness. Your commitment to excellence will inspire others.
- Within 30 minutes we had a truly transformed dogNovember 2, 2014 - 1:14 pm
At our wits end, and on the recommendation of our vet, we contacted Justin to help us walk our Golden Retriever without being dragged down the street. Within 30 minutes we had a truly transformed dog who was walking around our neighbourhood on a loose lead beside us.
- We miss puppy pre-school!October 31, 2014 - 3:53 pm
As well as being fun, puppy pre-school was informative and Justin gave us tips on how to be better parents. Our little girl Chika emerged from her shell and is now a much more confident puppy. It was a little sad to say goodbye at graduation last week but we will always have fond memories of puppy pre-school.
- We loved puppy school!October 27, 2014 - 3:22 pm
We went from a puppy who yelped and barked most of the first lesson to a dog who sat quietly and followed basic commands for almost the whole hour! Justin is so lovely – he made us feel really comfortable and our puppy Addy just adored him!
- Fantastic! Our Olley thrived at puppy schoolOctober 6, 2014 - 10:28 am
I can’t speak highly enough of Justin. He is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to raising happy, well behaved dogs. Our Olley thrived at puppy school and we were also able to use what we learnt from Justin to help our senior dog as well.
- Very helpful and lots of fun!October 1, 2014 - 10:23 am
Not only did Justin provide some very practical and useful advice on all aspects of raising a puppy, it was genuinely exciting each week to watch my two dogs interact with other puppies in class, and to see their confidence grow.
- Great puppy programmeSeptember 23, 2014 - 2:34 pm
I just wanted to thank Justin for all the knowledge he shared with our group at puppy school. We all learnt so much about raising an enjoyable dog. Our puppy, Ruby, is certainly on the right track to becoming a well rounded member of the family!!
- I learned a great deal and am incredibly gratefulAugust 31, 2014 - 11:28 am
Justin came highly recommended by my local veterinarian. He proved to be incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. He had an efficient strategy lined up and was excellent in communicating the problems and solutions.
- Highly recommend the puppy pre-schoolAugust 27, 2014 - 11:12 am
We attended puppy preschool at North Lakes with Justin. We learnt so much valuable information. Our puppy had a great time too! Would highly recommend these classes to anyone with a new puppy.
- You are the dog whisperer!August 25, 2014 - 8:44 am
Thanks Justin. Nathan said you were just as amazing as I told him you were!!! He agrees that you are the dog whisperer!
- Justin has a way with dogs!August 24, 2014 - 3:10 pm
Loved what we learnt at puppy pre-school. It was very informative and the puppies had loads of fun socialising. Highly recommend Justin – he definitely has a way with dogs!
- What a differenceAugust 22, 2014 - 11:07 am
Cannot thank you enough for the Puppy School experience. My 12-week-old miniature schnauzer Sadie loved the class and so did I. It was fun, informative and she learnt a few commands with ease. I could not be happier with my Jordan Dog Training experience and will recommend Justin without hesitation.
- The classes showed us how good our dogs can be!August 19, 2014 - 11:03 am
Thank you Justin for all your advice and tips over the last four weeks. It was great to see your dogs at the puppy pre-school classes. It showed us how good, with training, our own dogs can be. We will definitely continue training school.
- Loved every minuteAugust 17, 2014 - 3:07 pm
We loved puppy preschool with Justin. Our puppy, Swayze, had a fantastic time. We learnt so much and can’t wait to sign up for the Adolescent classes.
- Thanks for taming the beastAugust 14, 2014 - 12:07 pm
It wasn’t so much that Nahla was there for training, more that we, the owners were trained. Karen did a great job helping us understand Nahla’s behaviour and gave us the confidence to be in charge.
- Puppy school was both useful and entertainingJuly 25, 2014 - 4:13 pm
Thanks Justin for putting things into perspective at Puppy Pre-School. What you taught us is definitely helping to raise our pet Rottie into a great companion. Thanks also for making the information somewhat entertaining.
- What a well behaved boy we have now!July 22, 2014 - 3:11 pm
Hi Justin! You came out to our house a couple if weeks ago to train me and my dog. The training was so effective, and he has been such a well behaved little boy.
- Puppy had fun at schoolJuly 20, 2014 - 8:58 am
The puppy pre-school classes have been extremely helpful and lots of fun for puppy. Thank you!
- Puppy school was invaluableJuly 16, 2014 - 6:17 pm
Justin’s calm approach to explaining the important facts about puppy care meant our whole family gained insight into raising a puppy. Our puppy had a ball while socialising with other dogs, and it was a big comfort knowing that Justin would step in if needed.
- Puppy school was good for all of usJuly 14, 2014 - 6:16 pm
An excellent four sessions at puppy school. Thanks Justin. Learned so much useful info over the four weeks. Good for all of us.
- Our new puppy loved preschoolJune 24, 2014 - 8:32 am
At puppy preschool we got so much out of the classes, including training techniques, advice on pet food and treats, and how to deal with behaviour problems.
- The trainers’ preferred trainer!June 20, 2014 - 8:36 am
As a vet nurse and puppy preschool trainer, not only have I witnessed Justin’s amazing ability to connect with dogs, I’ve heard about it time and time again from happy clients of our practice who have used his services.
- My dogs calmed down immediatelyJune 13, 2014 - 8:40 am
I was greatly assured when you mentioned no harsh methods in your training. The day you came I remember being in shock because my two very excited girls walked to meet you and gently said hello. To see them so calm around a stranger had me gobsmacked.
- What a difference the right advice makes!June 11, 2014 - 5:34 pm
Zeus is such a changed and happier dog. He is easier with his walks each day and I now look forward to taking him out. Thanks again!
- After following your page I have become inspiredJune 6, 2014 - 5:03 pm
Instead of a tug of war when we see dogs, he’s downgraded to a whimper when he starts to get excited and is firmly told no. I’m so proud of my boy and I know with dedication and persistence he will only get better. We are both so much happier and content.
- Our dogs (and us) are a whole lot happier!May 23, 2014 - 9:21 am
Our home session was so informative and has worked. Our two dogs are now sleeping next to each other on the dog bed – the first time in two years this has happened.
- It only took one visit…May 21, 2014 - 9:59 am
Justin is a fantastic dog whisperer. He sorted out our dog issues in just one visit!
- Dog walks are now a pleasure instead of an ordealMay 19, 2014 - 1:09 pm
Justin, we really enjoyed our session with you last week. It was enormously helpful, and we learnt a lot. Taking Ninja for a walk is now a pleasure instead of an ordeal, and we have noticed a huge difference in those other issues as well!
- Who are you going to call…? Jordan Dog Training!May 15, 2014 - 12:49 pm
Justin Jordan saved our sanity. He taught us top dog leadership techniques that bought equilibrium back to the household. It has been hard work but extremely rewarding. Justin was extremely helpful, professional and empathetic.
- Puppy school was a wonderful experienceMay 15, 2014 - 12:44 pm
A very big thank you to you for the time and effort you put in to your Puppy School classes, including the time you also give to us as owners. I can only speak for myself, but I’m sure others would agree, we have learnt so much in these past 4 weeks we attended Puppy School.
- A dog magicianMay 15, 2014 - 9:36 am
You were the Man. A DOG magician.
- Blown away by the great info at puppy schoolApril 29, 2014 - 12:53 pm
We recently completed puppy pre school, and even after a few months of research prior to getting our little guy, we still manage to be blown away with new and great information to help us and the puppy out.
- The time you give to rescue dogs is so valuableApril 28, 2014 - 11:24 am
Your passion for rescue dogs and the time you give to rescues is so valuable. I continue to recommend you to clients on a regular basis as “this is the dog behaviourist that I have personally used, and he is fantastic!” and I really mean it!
- We refer all our difficult behaviour problems to JustinApril 21, 2014 - 9:15 am
As a vet nurse we refer all our difficult behaviour problems to Justin. Our clients come back totally satisfied. After 14 years of working in conjunction with Justin, I couldn’t be happier or give a higher recommendation to anyone in the dog behaviour industry!
- I’m not my dog’s teething ring any more!April 16, 2014 - 9:14 am
I know we have a long way to go, however Anubis has responded so fast and so amazingly to the disciplines you taught us. I haven’t been a teething ring all day because I started growling at him and pushing him away.
- Giving me back my mojoApril 14, 2014 - 8:12 am
Why Justin? Well, quite simply, because he cares… and I mean really cares, about the fur-babies under his care. In short JJ, you gave me back my mojo and showed me the amazing love that I have for Mr Mojo is mutual.
- Puppy pre-school was hugely useful…April 3, 2014 - 5:45 pm
Puppy Pre-school had lots of useful info on all areas of owning a puppy – things to expect, things to avoid, hints and tips, behavioural techniques and homework!
- Justin is a ‘Rottweiler Whisperer’…!March 4, 2014 - 8:10 am
Justin has been amazing with our little Lia. He has provided us with such great tips and advice on how to deal with our puppy concerns and has always been available when we needed help.
- Highly recommended – you’re the best!March 1, 2014 - 8:48 am
Even though I’m in Perth right now, you are still THE go to guy I recommend for anyone needing help in Brisbane…
- Barking dog problem solvedFebruary 15, 2014 - 10:56 am
Thank you so much for your help with my border collie, Sammy. Her barking had been driving my neighbours up the wall ever since we moved, and I’m sure they would have complained to the Council if you hadn’t helped me to sort it out so quickly…
- You taught my master some discipline…!February 9, 2014 - 5:16 pm
Hi my name is Ellie and I’m a 2 year old stumpy tail cattle dog. I’ve been taking my master to doggy school… each week he gets a little big better at doing as he’s told…
- Your compassionate ‘whispering’ technique really does work…February 4, 2014 - 9:25 am
In just two lessons, Heidi is becoming more socially acceptable and easier to handle. Your compassionate ‘whispering’ technique really does work…
- Justin has been extremely supportive and helpful…December 20, 2013 - 9:26 am
We have seen consistent improvement in our dog’s ability to cope with our absence and have greatly appreciated Justin’s help with this problem…
- The best value for money service in the industry…December 20, 2013 - 9:24 am
We will continue to use Justin’s services should the need arise and we highly recommend Justin Jordan to any one who is seeking the BEST VALUE FOR MONEY service in the industry…
- We have our power back…December 20, 2013 - 9:23 am
Justin explained to us what we were doing wrong and how dogs thinking is different to ours. We stuck to the new rules Justin laid out and noticed a change almost immediately…