Red dog in the press
- How to get a dog like Red DogSeptember 29, 2016 - 12:17 pm
Introducing Red Dog—the charismatic and spirited official junior mascot of the Queensland Reds. Red is an extraordinarily energetic and affectionate pooch who never fails to entertain and bring a smile to his two-legged fans.
- Want to train your dog like Red Dog?September 1, 2016 - 12:29 pm
If you’ve spotted a lively Aussie Red Cattle dog on the fields of a Queensland Reds match, you’ve had the pleasure of being entertained by Red Dog, the official junior team mascot. As a pup, Red demonstrated a knack for quickly picking up new skills. He has delighted many with his talent for tricks and […]
- What tricks can Red Dog do?August 11, 2016 - 12:43 pm
Dogs have a way of drawing people together and Red Dog, an adored member and official junior mascot of the Queensland Reds, is no exception.
- What Red Dog Has Been Up ToMay 27, 2016 - 12:22 pm
We’re so proud of everything that Red Dog has achieved over the past three years. We have put together this short video showing Red Dog hard at work and loving every minute. In addition to training twice a week with the Queensland Reds at Ballymore and cheering for his team at every home game, Red […]
- Million Paws Walk 2015 – See you there!April 23, 2015 - 5:19 pm
This is now a tradition for us at Jordan Dog Training: like last year and the years before, we will be participating to RSPCA’s annual Millions Paws Walk. Just like last year, Justin and Red will be attending as part of the Queensland Reds team – we are looking forward to a day of fun with […]
- Mother’s Day Classic 2015 – See you there!April 17, 2015 - 3:35 pm
Jordan Dog Training are excited to announce that we will be participating to the Mother’s Day Classic in South Bank. Join Justin Jordan and Red Dog on Sunday 10th of May to celebrate Mother’s Day and support Breast Cancer research. Justin and Red Dog will be attending this event as part of the Queensland Reds […]
- Red Dog’s first plane flight!January 30, 2015 - 9:42 am
Red is heading off to Cairns with his trainer and handler Justin Jordan, to attend the first pre-season match for the St.George Queensland Reds rugby team against the Rebels. The flight from Brisbane to Cairns will be Red’s first ever plane flight, and he’s getting excited!
- Red celebrates Australia DayJanuary 27, 2015 - 5:45 pm
Red Dog made a guest appearance at the Queensland Reds fan day at Ballymore Stadium on Australia Day. Despite the heat, Red kept his cool, as always!
- Happy Birthday Red!December 17, 2014 - 10:38 am
Today is Red’s 1st birthday – here he is with a few players at Ballymore, along with his dog-friendly birthday cake!
- A Dog’s Life – Vet PracticeNovember 27, 2014 - 10:17 am
Our favourite mascot keeps getting media’s attention – this month he was featured in Vet Practice. Dr Bernie Bredhauer speaks about how the whole Red Dog project came together and how Justin Jordan got involved.
- Q Weekend magazine feature on Red DogJuly 19, 2014 - 9:04 am
Red has made the cover of the Brisbane Courier Mail’s Q Weekend magazine – we hope the publicity doesn’t go to his head! The article looks at Red’s training with Jordan Dog Training, as he learns what’s needed to be the junior mascot for Queensland Rugby Union.
- It’s a Dog’s Life!June 25, 2014 - 6:30 pm
Red Dog was recently featured in Dog’s Life magazine, and doesn’t he just love the media attention!
- RSPCA Million Paws WalkMay 23, 2014 - 3:49 pm
Red Dog joined the Queensland Reds and thousands of other dogs and owners to support the RSPCA Million Paws Walk on 19 May 2014.
- Mascot Red wins more fansApril 16, 2014 - 11:13 am
This article from Quest Newspaper’s Springfield News promotes a competition for kids to design a kennel for Red, the Queensland Rugby Union’s junior mascot mascot trained by Jordan Dog Training.
- Reds fans have chance to name puppy mascotMarch 12, 2014 - 12:00 pm
Queensland Reds fans have the chance to name the new puppy mascot (trained and handled by Jordan Dog Training) by sending suggestions to the Queensland Reds.
For all Business, Media, Red Dog and general enquiries please contact Justin Jordan