Roo Tubes, great chew treat for small and medium size dogs - Huge 1kg Bulk Bag value pack
Availability: In stock
You may also like…
Roo Strip / Strap Chews / Jerky. aprox 20 – 30cm longinc GSTAdd to cart
Roo Tubes, Natural Healthy chew for dogs of all sizes
These deliciously tasty Roo Tubes are one of our top selling products, there’s just something about the smell, taste, texture and crunch that dogs absolutely LOVE!
- 100% Australian Kangaroo.
- Low fat
- Perfectly dried.
- Single Ingredient.
- Deliciously crunchy.
- High in Protein.
- Quick snack.
- No Preservatives, No additives.
Roo Tubes are a low fat, entertaining chew and dental aid. Smaller dogs will love these natural dog treats as they last much longer than a biscuit but are soft enough and small enough to tackle. They will also help to reduce plaque build-up and improve your dog’s breath simply by your dog tucking into these yummy treats.
Roo tubes contain absolutely no added colours, flavours or preservatives. Rather, they are 100% dehydrated kangaroo meat, which is high in protein and fully digestible. They are a product of Australia and available in a 1kg Huge bulk value pack.
1Kg Huge Value pack contains approximately 30 pieces of roo tubes. Please note this will vary from pack to pack as the bag is based on weight rather than individual pieces and also vary in length.
If you’re looking for something to stimulate your dog, Roo Tubes can be incorporated into canine enrichment activities such as:
- stuffing a Roo Tube with Kibble and freezing it over night
- hide one in the house and have your dog search for it (Roo Tubes are low-mess)
- bury a Roo Tube in a sand/digging pit for your dog to unearth (bonus: this will direct their digging instincts to a special area and away from your plants)
- give your dog a Roo Tube at the end of a play/training session to help lower his arousal levels and calm down for some quiet time with the family. If your dog loves our Kangaroo Tail tips, they might also enjoy Roo Steaks, Veal Scroll Tendons or Pork Tendons. For larger dogs, we recommend Roo Tendon Knuckels or beef steer pizzles.
All photos are of typical products and should act as a guide only. As all of our products are natural, each is unique and therefore will vary in size, shape & colour. We always recommend that you treat your dog like a toddler and supervise them against the risk of choking or misadventure when giving them chew toys or treats.
When you care about the quality of the treats you give your best friend, you can be sure that we’ve sourced the highest quality natural dog treats we could find.