Moo Tubes – 10 Pieces, approximately 20cm long
$49.50 inc GST
Out of stock
Moo Tubes, Beef Trachea, 20cm long, Natural Healthy chew
Deliciously tasty Moo Tubes, approximately 20cm Long, From 100% Australian Beef, there’s just something about the smell, taste, texture and crunch that dogs absolutely LOVE!
- 100% Australian Beef.
- Single Ingredient: beef meat dehydrated
- Natural flavours and colours
- Low Fat
- High Protein
- Protein 68%
- Salt < 0.02%
- Fibre 0.7 %
- Fat 2.7%
- Deliciously crunchy.
- Nutritional information average per 100 gram
Lean, High in protein and low in fat, making it a great choice for dogs of all ages and sizes.
Good source of vitamins and minerals.
Remember, before introducing any new food into your dog’s diet, it’s always best to consult with your veterinarian. They can provide personalized advice based on your dog’s specific needs, health condition, and dietary requirements.
They will also help to reduce plaque build-up and improve your dog’s breath simply by your dog tucking into these yummy treats.
Moo Tubes contain absolutely no added colours, flavours or preservatives. Rather, they are 100% dehydrated beef meat. They are a product of Australia.
When you care about the quality of the treats you give your best friend, you can be sure that we’ve sourced the highest quality natural dog treats we could find.
If you’re looking for something to stimulate your dog, Moo Tubes can be incorporated into canine enrichment activities such as:
- hide one in the house and have your dog search for it
- bury a Moo Tube in a sand/digging pit for your dog to unearth (bonus: this will direct their digging instincts to a special area and away from your plants)
- give your dog a Moo Tube at the end of a play/training session to help lower his arousal levels and calm down for some quiet time with the family
Pack size: 10 Moo Tubes per bag, approximately 20cm Long.
If your dog loves our Moo tubes, they might also enjoy Cow Ears.
All photos are of typical products and should act as a guide only. As all of our products are natural, each is unique and therefore will vary in size, shape & colour.
We always recommend that you treat your dog like a toddler and supervise them against the risk of choking or misadventure when giving them chew toys or treats.