Green Lipped Mussels, 1kg Bag
$110.00 inc GST
Availability: In stock
Green Lipped Mussels, 1Kg Bag
Green Lipped Mussel is a shellfish sourced from the coastal waters of New Zealand.
OMEGA-3 for dogs may have these benefits:
- Support joint and cartilage health, they are a rich source of glucosamine and chondroitin, vitamins C and E, antioxidants, and minerals such copper, zinc, and selenium, vital for joint health.
- Green lipped mussel contains powerful antioxidant properties, a rich concentration of antioxidants such as Omega-3.
- Rich in anti-inflammatory components, Helps manage symptoms of arthritis Green lipped mussel contains high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids, making it an effective natural anti-inflammatory supplement, which may help with mobility.
- Rich in minerals, proteins and lipids, green lipped mussel works to assist the restorative processes in joints and promotes healthy connective tissue growth.
- Anti-inflammatory contents of green lipped mussel, such as the rich essential fatty acids, vitamin D, magnesium and zinc.
- Helps reduce infections caused by yeast, fungal, or bacteria in dogs ears.
Although our suppliers try to remove all the mussels shells occasionally a piece may be missed. Please check for shell before giving to your pet.
All photos are of typical products and should act as a guide only. As all of our products are natural, each is unique and therefore will vary in size, shape & colour. We always recommend that you treat your dog like a toddler and supervise them against the risk of choking or misadventure when giving them chew toys or treats.
These natural dog treats are sure to be a favourite. Our tester dog couldn’t take his eyes off the packet while we were doing the product photos.
When you care about the quality of the treats you give your best friend, you can be sure that we’ve sourced the highest quality Australian natural dog treats we could find.