If you are an experienced dog trainer, passionate about dogs and are interested in working with a team of like-minded professionals, we would love to hear from you. Our trusted name, Jordan Dog Training, is well regarded around Australia as a professional, effective and welfare-centric dog training service. We employ positive reinforcement methods that achieve results without the need for intimidation or force.
Jordan Dog Training is looking to expand our Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Sydney, and Melbourne regions with passionate dog training professionals who employ positive reinforcement methods. Our services include puppy preschool, group obedience training and in-home behaviour consultations. We believe in creating lasting change for our clients so that they can build trusting relationships with their dogs and improve the quality of life for their best friends. To achieve this, we train our clients how to use appropriate body language and communication to live in harmony with their dogs: preventing unwanted behaviours and training their dogs to be responsive to certain cues.What you will need before applying
- A positive attitude
- Highly motivated to develop lasting relationships with industry professionals
- Enthusiasm for working with clients and their dogs
- Strong communication skills
- Your own transport
- A resume detailing your previous dog training experience
- A cover letter explaining why you would be perfect to join our team
- This is an opportunity to work as an independent contractor with Jordan Dog Training, benefiting from our stellar reputation and existing industry relationships and referrals.
- You will be working for yourself, with the support and guidance of Jordan Dog Training, to maintain or establish puppy schools and obedience courses, in addition to providing in-home dog training services within your territory.
- You will be responsible for developing your territory, and the more you work, the more potential you have to earn.
- This opportunity is suited to someone who is available to work on a full-time basis, with Part-time opportunities available from time to time.
- If invited to join the team of trainers at Jordan Dog Training, you will benefit from a wealth of experience in dog training and in business. There will be ongoing support as well as continuing professional development opportunities for you.
- You will be required to sign a trainer’s agreement with Jordan Dog Training.
- You must be prepared to abide by the Jordan Dog Training Code of Conduct.
Once you have successfully completed your initial training, you will be allocated to a geographical area in which you can expand your dog training career, gaining the faith and support of a range of outlets (veterinary clinics, pet stores, groomers) within that designated area. Relationships such as these are extremely important for referrals and creating good word of mouth. You will be responsible for all aspects of conducting puppy preschool and/or obedience courses, as well as providing in-home behavioural consultations.
If this sounds like the career in dog training that you’ve always wanted, then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Justin Jordan a call on 0422 600 774 if you have any further questions.
Alternatively please submit your resume and details into the contact form below.