Life can be pretty ruff without good puppy training! Your pooches puppy months are a crucial stage to their development. Giving your young furry friend socialisation and early training between 8 to 18 weeks of age is the first step in developing a balanced, confident, and friendly adult dog.
Get the foundations right for your fur-baby’s future life. The goal is to expose them to a variety of people and other dogs (large, small, fluffy, smooth, timid, and boisterous) during this imprinting period. We focus on early socialisation, give valuable information to puppy parents, and help to rectify any identified or potential issues in your dog’s developmental stage before they become engrained.
Yes, the jumping Labrador pup is very cute now, but we might like to adjust that behaviour before it gets a bit bigger! The furr-iculum includes all things from toilet training, to basic commands and walking on the lead.
What’s in it for your pup:
- They will learn to be confident and friendly to people and other dogs
- Learn to control their biting
- Learn how to settle
- Get used to being held
- You will learn how to keep your puppy healthy and happy
- Learn how to manage your puppy’s developmental issues
- Learn how to read your puppy’s body language and interactions with other dogs
- Meet plenty of other new pups!
AniMals @ Pelican Waters
Thursday 6pm – 7pm
Next class starts on the 5th of July 2018